If you’re looking for how to pair your new Tozo earbuds, then look no further! In this article, we’ll show you how to easily connect your earbuds to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Before we begin, make sure that your Tozo earbuds are turned on and within range of the device you’re trying to connect them to.
How to Put TOZO Earbuds in Pairing Mode
1.Press and hold the touch panel on both earbuds for 3 seconds until you see the white LED flashing alternately.
2.The earbuds will now be in pairing mode and ready to connect to your device.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds with a Windows PC
Connecting your Tozo earbuds to your Windows PC is a quick and easy process. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time:
1. Make sure your Tozo earbuds are turned off.
2. Press and hold the button on the back of the charging case for 3 seconds until the LED light flashes white.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Windows PC.
4. Click “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
5. Select “Bluetooth” from the list of options.
6. Your Windows PC should now be searching for devices.
7. Once it finds your Tozo earbuds, click “Pair.”
8. You should now be able to use your Tozo earbuds with your Windows PC!
How to Pair Tozo Headphones with MacOS Computers
1. Start by opening the System Preferences application on your Mac computer.
2. Then, click on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Make sure that the Bluetooth feature is turned on by checking the box next to “Enable Bluetooth.”
4. Next, put your Tozo headphones into pairing mode by holding down the power button for about 5 seconds.
5. Once the headphones are in pairing mode, they should appear in the “Devices” section of the Bluetooth preferences window.
6. Simply click on the Tozo headphones in the list and then click on the “Pair” button.
7. That’s it! Your Tozo headphones should now be paired with your Mac computer. Enjoy!
Connecting Your Tozo Earbuds to Android
Tozo earbuds can be easily connected to Android devices. Here’s how:
1. Turn on your Tozo earbuds by holding down the button on the side for 3 seconds. The LED light will flash blue to indicate that they are on.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device.
3. Select “Tozo” from the list of available devices.
4. The LED light on the earbuds will turn solid blue, indicating that they are successfully connected.
You’re now ready to enjoy your Tozo earbuds!
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds with an iOS Device
1. Start with your Tozo earbuds in the charging case and the lid open.
2. Put your iOS device into Bluetooth discovery mode.
3. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
4. While your iOS device is still in Bluetooth discovery mode, press and hold the button on the charging case for about two seconds until the LED flashes white. This puts the earbuds into Bluetooth pairing mode.
5. On your iOS device, you should see “Tozo T10” appear in the list of available devices. Tap it to pair with the earbuds.
6. Once the earbuds are paired, the LED on the charging case will turn solid white. You can now close the lid and use your earbuds.
Enjoy your music!
We hope this guide was helpful in pairing your Tozo earbuds with different devices